Saturday 9 December 2006

Gobukan girl template


This seemed like a fun thing to do. Gobukan's templates were posted and a couple of the guys wanted to draw their own ladies from them, the thread got turned in to a kinda Jam and some interesting stuff started to appear, it seems to have gone cold now though...shame, it was fun.

I want to also thank Shaggy for being the first to comment on the Blog.
Muffin who asked time and again to set this Blog up, thank you.
Tooninator, thank you for dropping by
Winter Monkey for helping me sort out part of the problem with the Blog
Em...Thank you for commenting.
Jill, who comments on just about all my stuff, thank you very much.
And finally Lou, thanks for posting Lou.

I have seen work from most of you and commented on your great art, so gald you like the stuff I have placed here.

3 comments:

Joe Foo said...

This is one outstanding piece! The colors and textures are simply stunning. And she's pretty cute too. I'm a big fan of you work, and I can't wait to see more!

drono said...

that's a beaut! nice drama and shadows in this one.
always love seeing your new posts.

shaggy said...

I really like this one. I tried to say that before, but I couldn't seem to get logged in.